If the Job description sounds like you and fits your background, send in your applications right away on email@example.com.
Interested candidates can speak with the employer on +91 8095505050. We will love to meet you.
Sales Executive : Experience Required: 2-4 years
Your role as a sales executive is to sell the company's products and services to individuals, businesses, and government organisations. Sales may be domestic, international, or a combination of both as well as approaching potential customers with the aim of winning new businesses, you'll strive to maintain good relationships with existing clients, gaining repeat business wherever possible.
- Build good working relationships.
- Understand the needs of your business customers.
- Research the market and related products.
- Present the product or service favourably and in a structured professional way face-to-face.
- Maintain and develop relationships with existing customers in person and via telephone calls and emails.
- Cold call to arrange meetings with potential customers to prospect for new business.
- Respond to incoming email and phone enquiries.
- Act as a contact between a company and its existing and potential markets.
- Negotiate the terms of an agreement and close sales.
- Challenge any objections with a view to getting the customer to buy.
- Advise on forthcoming product developments and discuss special promotions.
- Make accurate, rapid cost calculations and providing customers with quotations.
- • Proven experience as a Sales Executive or relevant role.
- • Proficiency in English.
- • Excellent knowledge of MS Office.
- • Hands-on experience with CRM software is a plus.
- • Thorough understanding of marketing and negotiating techniques.
- • Fast learner and passion for sales.
- • Self-motivated with a results-driven approach.
- • Aptitude in delivering attractive presentations.
Digital Marketing Intern
We are hiring for an enthusiastic Digital Marketing Intern to join our team and provide creative ideas to help achieve our goals. You will have administrative duties in developing and implementing marketing strategies, as well as developing and managing digital marketing campaigns.
- Assist in the formulation of strategies to build a lasting digital connection with consumers.
- Plan and monitor the ongoing company presence on social media.
- Launch optimized online adverts through Google Adwords, Facebook, etc. to increase company and brand awareness.
- Be actively involved in SEO efforts (keyword, image optimization etc.)
- Prepare online newsletters and promotional emails and organize their distribution through various channels.
- Provide creative ideas for content marketing and update website.
- Collaborate with designers to improve user experience.
- Measure the performance of digital marketing efforts using a variety of Web analytics tools (Google Analytics, WebTrends etc.)
- Acquire insight in online marketing trends and keep strategies up-to-date.
- • Good understanding of social media platforms, SEO/SEM, Google Analytics, and Google Adwords.
- • Working knowledge of ad serving tools
- • Good analytical and project management skills.
- • Excellent communication and writing skills.
- • Any Degree or Inter pass out
Video Editor Intern
- Meeting with the director to determine production vision.
- Reviewing raw material to determine the shot list, trim footage segments, and combine the sequences of the film.
- Manipulating film and video footage using modern editing techniques.
- Maintaining continuity while moving shots according to scene value.
- Trimming footage and putting together the rough project.
- Inserting dialog, sound effects, music, graphics, and special effects.
- Ensuring the project follows a logical sequence.
- Consulting with the director and production team throughout the project.
- Creating the final cut for broadcasting.
- Capture high-quality photographs and videos and work effectively with the team members.
- Input effects, graphics, dialogues, and music into the videos to make them more visually appealing.
- Insert music and necessary sound effects to the video clips.
- Discover and implement new techniques and methods to maximize the company’s efficiency.
- Manage to work both on-site as well as off-site locations.
- Monitor all technical aspects of recording and editing.
We are hiring a Video Editor Intern to join our production team. As an editor, you will be responsible for assembling recorded film and video footage, applying artistic editing techniques, and creating finished, broadcast-worthy projects that accurately reflect the vision of the production director. Your internship with the company will be for 6 months.
Graphic Designer: Experience Required:- 2-4 years
- Create visual concepts, using computer software, to communicate ideas that inspire, inform, and captivate consumers.
- Determine the best way to represent a concept visually.
- Design logos, websites, brochures, advertisements, and other materials for print and digital media.
- Collaborate with other designers, developers, and marketers to ensure a unified look and feel throughout all projects.
- Refine designs as needed and ensure accuracy and quality.
- Stay up-to-date on design trends and best practices.
- 2+ years of experience as a graphic designer.
- Proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, etc.)
- Solid understanding of design principles and user experience
- CaptureAbility to work independently and manage multiple projects.
- InputStrong attention to detail and excellent problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication and time management skills.
We are looking for an experienced Graphic Designer to join our creative team. In this role, you will be responsible for creating high-quality designs for a variety of media, including web, print, and multimedia. You should have an excellent eye for detail, be able to work independently, and have a good understanding of design principles and user experience.
Inside Sales Executive
- Maintaining long-term relationships with existing customers by providing excellent after-sales service.
- Actively seek out new sales opportunities through cold-calling & emailing.
- Increasing your understanding of product features and benefits.
- Building relationships with new customers through virtual meetings.
- Processing customer purchase orders & invoices on time.
- Providing customers with product recommendations based on their needs and specifications.
- Developing a sales pipeline that accurately reflects the relative positioning of sales prospects in the purchasing process..
- Organizing in-person meetings between potential customers and Outside Sales Representatives.
We are looking for a motivated and customer-focused inside sales executive to generate quality leads and follow up on inbound email and phone inquiries.Looking for candidates who could join with us immediately.
- • A bachelor's degree in business administration or management, marketing, or a related field is preferable.
- • Proficiency in all MS-Office applications and customer relationship management (CRM) software is required.
- • Demonstrated sales experience.
- • Communication abilities that are effective.